This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: microprobing ........... a grrrrrrreat technique !
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: linladn at yahoo dot co dot in
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:41:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: microprobing ........... a grrrrrrreat technique !
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 06:26:27PM +0100, mount me wrote:
>What is basically needed to do microprobing in a controller/processor
>board ?? How and where to start with my analysis for solving some of
>the hardware problems in my h/w ??
I'm not sure why you are sending email to this mailing list. It has
nothing to do with this subject. Please find some other forum for
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html