gcc on cygwin

Hi all,

i had developed  an application that uses libraries like libgnome,
libgnomecanvasmm, libbonobo etc.

i have used wstring effectively in my application, the application is
running on Linux.

the same application i tried to built on Windows using cygwin with
development versions of autotools, gcc 3.2.3 etc.

what i observed is a strange, that gcc 3.2.3 doesn't have wstring support, i
searched through google for the solution and reasons, what i concluded, no
support for wstring on cygwin platform.

and when i tried using 2.95.x version the sample application of wstring
worked properly, but when i tried to built my application using gcc 2.95,
many undefined references for code that is implemented in my library files
libbonobouimm, gtk-win32 etc

what i think is since i have  built them using gcc 3.2.3, gcc 2.95 is not
getting them.

well i want to know is my guess right, if yes what should i do for it.

Any Help would greatly be appreciated.
TAI

Regards
Sagar Shah