Re: documentation on building the cygwin dll

Hello Gerrit,

> From: "Gerrit P. Haase"

> you posted the log here:
>
> > Ok, here's another URL then:  http://210.23.117.69/zxff/index.html
>
> Instead, sending the error message in the mail would be more useful:

That's right.  I knew it would be useful but I assumed that if one saw the entire log, it would still be more useful still.  :-)

> You should also provide some more information about your environment,
> which versions of the tools you're using and so on, please see here:
>  http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Ok then, attached is the cygcheck output

> Reading the g++ manpage, it is completely legal to use
> -fmessage-length=0, so I need to ask which compiler are you using?

It's in cygcheck, but here it is anyway...

$ gcc --version
2.95.3-5

Thanks!

Best Regards,