This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin prevents normal Windows shutdown
- From: "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <antoine at antbuild dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:46:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin prevents normal Windows shutdown
- References: <002c01c35007$323149f0$321d10ac@RAnderson>
> When I start Cygwin 1.3.22-1 with the installed shortcut (which points to
> C:\cygwin\cygwin.bat) and then try to shut down Windows XP using the
> Start / Turn Off Computer procedure, Windows pops up the "End Program -
> Cygwin ... Windows cannot end this program" dialog box. The cygwin ps
> command shows only a bash shell running.
I am also observing this behavior both with cygwin 1.3.22-1 and with cygwin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html