This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Available for test: cygwin-1.5.0-1
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin at kleckner dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:02:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: Available for test: cygwin-1.5.0-1
- References: <20030710041350.GB11603@redhat.com>
It would be very nice to get Nigel Stephens select patch
into a test release:
This was the one where the socket connect state was not being
mainained across a fork. Or is this corrected in another way?
Christopher Faylor wrote:
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html