This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how to make cygwin run under shells other than bash
- From: Damien Suttle <Damien_Suttle at brown dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:05:24 -0400
- Subject: how to make cygwin run under shells other than bash
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
my favorite shell is tcsh, but cygwin always starts up in bash. I tried playing with the cygwin.bat file, but i couldn't get it to work. does anyone know how to reconfigure cygwin to start up in other shells?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html