This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FWIW: lynx problem disappeared
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:33:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: FWIW: lynx problem disappeared
- References: <20030804123218.GB5162@linux_rln.harvest>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 02:32:18PM +0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
>FWIW, the problem I reported in
>seems to have gone away in current Cygwin CVS HEAD
"current Cygwin CVS HEAD" meaning what? Is it fixed in 1.5.1? Is it fixed in
the latest snapshot?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html