Re: question concerning wmdebug.exe

natalie hinkel =) wrote:

After updating Windows on my machine and rebooting, an error appeared:

"wmdebug.exe = Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point__progname could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll."

and when clicking "OK", it only reappears.

How do I go about correcting this? It does not interfere with my ability to run Windows or any other applications, but I'ld like to fix it.

Rerun setup, don't pick or modify any packages and just let it install
the ones it says you need to upgrade.  You have a mix of test and non-test
versions of some packages.  This will fix it.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746