Core dumps : gij (GNU libgcj) version 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)

Hello,

I am writing some code using the following directory structure,
like it should be in java

./source
./source/classes

putting into ./source the application, and in ./source/classes
the libraries, where one of the libraries is programmed to
throw an exception at a certain moment. When I execute
this code using gij, I get a core dump. When I compile this
code to an executable, it works fine.

I have tested my code under Linux, with gij-3.0 and gij-3.3,
there it executes fine, so the problem lies probably in the
cygwin implementation.

I have narrowed the problem down to a small main file, and
a single class in the subdirectory which throws an exception.
The problem persists.

If anyone likes to investigate, I can send him my example
code and a core dump as a tar file.

Regards,

Jurgen Defurne