This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: It's a snapshot
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:55:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: It's a snapshot
- References: <20030822021321.GA32072@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 10:13:21PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Tonight's snapshot is nearly 1.5.3-ready.
> I'd appreciate it if people would test the snapshot and report failures
> or successes here.
Using this snapshot, sshd still eats up all CPU time when running a
> Btw, I know that Corinna has at least one mmap patch to add before this
> goes gold.
It's a border case. I don't know if it's worth to wait for the fix.
It would be nice if I could reproduce it under a debugger :-(
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html