RE: Updated: perl-5.8.0-4

I'm confused! My current version of perl is 5.8.1-1 and yet this update is a
lower version of 5.8.0-4! I can only assume I've installed a test version at
some time. Should I stay with 5.8.1-1 or revert/update to 5.8.0-4?

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold, Deputy to the Head of COS Division, Manchester Computing,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.