suggestion for postgresql doc

Hi,

I just went through the installation of PostgreSQL as a service on a
WinXP box. I had to fix a couple of permission settings in order to
get postmaster up and running. The documentation talks about this
issue, but it fails to mention that the permissions of /var/log need
to be fixed as well, besides /tmp and /usr/bin. I'd suggest to add
this to the otherwise excellent doc.

regards,
Markus

--