Re: FW: Majordomo results: RE: cygwin older/newer version downloadi

No, I don't see that when posting (well, I guess the list would see it
unless majordomo doesn't honor "Reply-To" - so perhaps this is an avenue
for you to check).  Still, I expect if everyone who replied to the list
was receiving this, we'd hear allot more noise about it.

Larry