Re: Can't start network utilities in cygwin with WinGate client

Hi,

I have no problem in TCP/UDP setting problem on server. if i disable the
WinGate client then it works. I have WinGate server on server machine and
I can run internet from client machine without WinGate client. In this
scenario ssh or scp command works without client on my machine. But does
not work with WinGate client.

Shahid Manzoor