CONT: Problem with IMAP

Seeing that the old version worked and the new version did not, I rolled back to the old version of IMAP.

lo and behold, it seems to get the same errors. However, I rolled back to version d-2. However, when compiling from d1 I get the same error. Now I am beginning to wonder, could it be that cygwin.dll did something different that is affecting UW-IMAP?

I certainly do not know... So any help would be appreciated...

Christian Gross