Problems with Squid

Hello all,

I'd would like to build and run Squid on a cygwin box. I made my first
tests a few weeks ago and could compile and run Squid 2.5 STABLE3 with the
cygwin1.dll 1.3.20 on a NT machine. I also have an icap patch on squid
source tree.
I recently upgraded my cygwin and then recover a new version of cygwin.dll
(1.5.4). In the same time, I recompiled Squid and it doesn't work anymore:
building is OK, but when I want to lunch it, I've this error message:

C:\squid\sbin>squid -N
FATAL: setrlimit: RLIMIT_NOFILE: (24) Too many open files
Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE3-CVS): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.060 seconds = 0.050 user + 0.010 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 10368 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 653
     17 [sig] squid 441 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
squid.exe.stackdump

C:\squid\sbin>squid

My compile options in both cases:
../configure --prefix=c:/squid \
          --enable-auth="basic,ntlm" \
          --enable-ntlm-auth-helpers="fakeauth"
icap is disabled for these tests.

My cygwin1.dll is in the sbin directory.
I recovered an old cygwin distro with 1.3.20 from another machine, build
again squid, and it works. So, I think that my problems come from the
different changes inside the DLL. I've not found any other message related
to RLIMIT_NOFILE.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot for your help

Stéphane