Problem with SETFACL and shortcuts?

Hi,

I was just working on a script to set dafault permissions and noticed
something interesting.  I use the find command to get the file name of
all files/directories and then reset the permissions usiong setfacl.
This works fine except on a couple of files. I get the same error from a
bash shell using getfacl.  For example I can use ls to list the file but
get an error using getfacl

$ ls /lib/terminfo
/lib/terminfo

$ getfacl /lib/terminfo
getfacl: No such file or directory

Couldn't find any info in the faq or google.  Anyone else seen this
behaviour and know a fix?

Regards,
Mark

	(1) This message is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended
	solely for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by anyone else is unauthorised.
	If you have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
	or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message. Such
	unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
	contact our office immediately on +43 (1) 512 3880 and delete it and all copies from
	your system.
	(2) European American Investment Bank AG is registered/licensed in Austria
	under FN 67337a:
	European American Investment Bank Aktiengesellschaft
	Wallnerstrasse 4
	A-1010 Vienna
	Austria