This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using authentication under Apache for Cygwin
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:09:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Using authentication under Apache for Cygwin
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> # Secure addbug form
> <Directory "//sonscentral/users/adefaria/www/Internal/Release/addbug/">
My WAG is that it has something to do with this UNC path. I don't know
whether the "//" thing is currently deprecated or not, but I do remember
seeing a recent check-in dealing with either removing or re-enabling it,
or something like that.
Why not try putting all that in a .htaccess file in the addbug
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html