This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS tag for 1.5.5-1
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Jeff Baker <jbaker at qnx dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:52:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: CVS tag for 1.5.5-1
- References: <1578FF984ABAD411AFA5000102C4BB5B04E41334@nimbus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Jeff Baker wrote:
> Is there a tag or a specific date I can check out of CVS to get the source
> that was used to build cygwin 1.5.5-1?
Do you Google: <http://google.com/search?q=cvs+tags+cygwin>?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html