This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How install a older version of cygwin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Fabio Tesser <tesser at csrf dot pd dot cnr dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:26:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: How install a older version of cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Fabio Tesser wrote:
> Hi all,
> Anyone know if is it possible to install a older version of cygwin
> (cygwin-1.3.22-1) with setup.exe?
> I know that in setup.ini there is the list of all the "coerent" packages
> anyone know if is it possible to donwload the setup.ini for
> thanks in advance
> Fabio Tesser
Do you Google: <http://google.com/search?q=previous+cygwin+versions>?
This one might also be helpful: <http://google.com/search?q=stale+mirror+cygwin>
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html