This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How install a older version of cygwin
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:38:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: How install a older version of cygwin
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
> Anyone know if is it possible to install a older version
> of cygwin (cygwin-1.3.22-1) with setup.exe?
As it happens I did keep just about the last version of setup.ini
(cygwin-1.3.22-1) before the official move to what I guess was 1.5.2-1. The
timestamp is 1062247815 which is, dunno, mid-August or something? You can
have it if you like. I've also got all the associated *.bz2, though I don't
fancy sending too many of them winging round the net any more than you
probably want to receive them. But you're welcome to setup.ini and if the
demand was minimal I s'pose I could make a CD or something. (Yes, *.src as
Hmm. I just tried attaching the old setup.ini but it's too big to get past
the cygwin gateway. Let me know if you want it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html