SSH connection close when _any_ user logs out of W2K

Hello,
        I've noticed on a recent installation of OpenSSH under cygwin
(followed  http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html) that users
connected to the server via SSH have their connections closed if any
Windows user logs out of the desktop. The SSHD daemon still functions,
it just closes active sessions.  After this, I can SSH back to the
server and my session stays active until I intentionally log out, or
another Windows users logs in, then out.  Any insights or references
would be wonderful; I've been combing mailing lists and usenet and can't
find a similar description.

--
Matt Hilty
Network Administrator