RE: cygpath hangings

Chris & All,

I dare say Corinna has a fair idea of what the code is, and whether she has
experienced the hanging problems ;).

I have suffered from the hanging cygpath issue, I did a clean install (new
box) and have since not changed the installation.  If you could supply me
with an exe for this code (private email) or the flags used when building
that code and a description of how to make setup run it (as I've not
actually gleaned that information from the mails on the subject), I will be
glad to see if I can cause the issue to happen.

I am currently getting the cygwin sources out of cvs, but due to work
firewall being quite strict I'm having to get them via an ssh tunnel to my
home server (ADSL) so could be quite some time.  Does anyone know if I want
to update my gcc before attempting to build the DLL with debug on (gcc
version 3.2 20020927 (prerelease))?

Cheers,

Steve Fairbairn.
--
-- LONG DISCLAIMER --

This email has originated from Perwill plc (Registration No. 1906964)
Office registered at: 13A Market Square, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1UR, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1420 545000
Fax: +44 (0)1420 545001
www.perwill.com
Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained
in this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee.
To copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not
the intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is
prohibited.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network
for the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
relationships between Perwill plc and the recipient.
Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the sender and not
necessarily of Perwill plc.