This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with Ip address
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:21:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with Ip address
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 12:58:32PM +0200, Pierre Mallard wrote:
> I'm trying to make an rcp command like this :
> rcp /cygwin.bat 192.168.0.150:/Users/Pierre/
> it says :
> 192.168.0: Impossible d'attribuer l'adresse demand?e*
> *Impossible to attribute the asked address
> ping 192.168.0.150 works fine...
`which rcp' will show you that you're using Windows own rcp. If you
want to use Cygwin's rcp, call /bin/rcp or change your $PATH variable
to have Cygwin's paths before Windows' paths. And check if you actually
have inetutils installed...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html