Kudos to Daniel Reed

I think we need a big gold star for Daniel Reed, our new package
coordinator.  In my many years of association with Cygwin, I don't think
I've ever seen anyone "come down running" and pick up on the job so
quickly.

For those who don't know, Dan, maintains the "pending package list" and
uploads new/updated packages to the sources.redhat.com site.

In an entirely volunteer-driven effort you have to be thankful with whatever
people are willing to provide.  I'm very thankful that Daniel is providing
such high quality service in his new position.

Thanks, Daniel.

cgf