This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pwd option to return windows path
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:26:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: pwd option to return windows path
- References: <20031021230957.GA1071@mdssirds.comp.pge.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 04:09:57PM -0700, Edward Peschko wrote:
>I've been using a hack through the environmental variable !C:
>(provided by tcsh) and pwd in order to return a windows32 path
>There's *got* to be a better way to do this. Is there a switch to pwd
>that returns a windows path instead of a unix one? Or, if not,
>what's the proper way to do this?
There is no option.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html