Re: OLOCA: YANALATEYHSMBSI pronounciation

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Please don't send personal email with Cygwin questions and suggestions.
All Cygwin-related correspondence should go to the main Cygwin list at
<cygwin at cygwin dot com>.

Noted. I suggest you change the note at the bottom of http://cygwin.com/acronyms/ soliciting Cygwin comments via personal email.

More below.