This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Multiple Cygwins/ Distributing Cygwin apps
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:51:35 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Multiple Cygwins/ Distributing Cygwin apps
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKIEPNELAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > Cygwin is a great tool and it has this really neat installer so I can
> > keep it up to date.
> Could somebody *PLEASE* put this quote at the top of the main Cygwin page?!?!?!?
> "Really neat installer", wowzers, that's a first and a half! ;-)
Gary, this referred to the non-resizeable chooser, so will soon be
out-of-date. The newer snapshots, once the initial excitement wears off,
will be branded messy and buggy and a disgrace to the project. I'd like
to be wrong, but...
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html