cc1plus.exe not included in GCC 3.3.1-3?

Folks --

I apologize deeply if this has already been fixed, but I see nothing about it in the Cygwin list archives or the main Cygwin web page, and there isn't a later version of gcc-3.3.1 on mirrors.rcn.net yet.  I had to unsubscribe from this list for a while to
keep my email S/N down, so if this has been fixed in the last few days I missed that.

cc1plus.exe appears to be missing from gcc 3.3.1-3.  I'd been running 3.2-3, and all was well.  I upgraded to 3.3.1-3 and began experiencing the "cannot exec `cc1plus' error.  I downgraded to 3.2 and the problem ceased.  At the end of this message I've
attached the output of two compile attempts, the first with 3.2 and the second with 3.3.1.

-Brian
 kasper@aero.org

xtest 580 $ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)

xtest 581 $ make clean
rm cygwin/*
xtest 582 $ make
Compiling cygwin/xtest.o
Compiling cygwin/bkXImageDisplay.o
Compiling cygwin/mkimg.o
Linking cygwin/mkimg
Linking cygwin/xtest
Done
xtest 583 $

      (upgrade to gcc 3.3.1-3 using Cygwin Setup and return to bash prompt)

xtest 583 $ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (cygming special)

xtest 584 $ make clean
rm cygwin/*
xtest 585 $ make
Compiling cygwin/xtest.o
Compiling cygwin/bkXImageDisplay.o
Compiling cygwin/mkimg.o
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory
make: *** [cygwin/mkimg.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory
make: *** [cygwin/xtest.o] Error 1
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory
make: *** [cygwin/bkXImageDisplay.o] Error 1
xtest 586 $ find / -name "cc1plus.exe" -print
xtest 587 $