This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Learning zsh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:02:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: Learning zsh
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 03:31:51PM +0000, zzapper wrote:
>If one chooses to use zsh rather than bash, do you have to rewrite all
>your scripts?. How steep is the learning curve??
http://www.zsh.org/ should have a wealth of information on this.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html