Re: ghostscript on Windows and cygwin path style

Nevine,

Ah, that explains it.  The script I suggested earlier will look at the
whole parameter.  If you want to transform parts of parameters, you'd have
to do something a bit more sophisticated, like

#!/bin/sh
PARAMS=""
for i in "$@"; do
  case "$i" in
    -*=/*) i="`echo "$i" | \
               sed 'h;s,^[^=]*=\(/.*\)$,cygpath -w -- "\1",e;x;\
                    s,=.*$,=,;G;s,\n,,'`" ;;
    -*) ;;
    */*) i="`cygpath -w -- "$i"`" ;;
    *) ;;
  esac
  PARAMS="$PARAMS '$i'"
done
eval "set -- $PARAMS"
gswin32c "$@"

The above seems to work correctly.  Hope this helps,
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu