libmoldname.a with msvc

Hello,
I created an executable with msvc, linked to libmoldname.a from mingw. I did it because my program is full of call to function underscored by Microsoft (_strdup, _putenv...). My executable is crashing each time I call a function from libmoldname. When debugging the assembly code I can see that the jump to __imp__putenv drive to a bad memory address. I can see from the map file created by the linker that __imp_putenv is included from msvcrt.lib. I also tryed to link my program with libmsvcrt.a but it crash before entering the main function. I am using mingw runtime 3.2 from the cygwin distribution.

Did someone tried to do this before and get the same troubles ?

Best regards,

Jerome.