This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Can't build Cscope 15.5 with ncurses 5.3-4 package - no ncurses.h!
- From: "Frank P. Hart" <fphart at eos dot ncsu dot edu>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:50:37 -0500
- Subject: Can't build Cscope 15.5 with ncurses 5.3-4 package - no ncurses.h!
- Reply-to: <fphart at eos dot ncsu dot edu>
I am interested in using the Cscope package with ViM on
my Cygwin/WinXP installation. Unfortunately, the
configure script (and subsequent make attempts) for
Cscope 15.5 fails because the file 'ncurses.h' is
absent. The ncurses package on my installation is version
I searched through the setup packages and found that the
last version of ncurses to have 'ncurses.h' was version
5.2-8. Unfortunately, the choices available to me from
setup.exe are only 5.3-1 and 5.3-4.
I'd appreciate some advice on how to make this work, if
at all possible. Where do I find version 5.2-8, and what
co-requisite libraries must be installed to make Cscope
Frank P. Hart NC State University
Dept. of Electrical and P.O. Box 7914
Computer Engineering Raleigh, NC 27695-7914
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html