This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in statfs
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: sds at gnu dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:23:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: bug in statfs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 12:03 PM 12/3/2003, Sam Steingold you wrote:
>POSIX specifies struct statfs to contain slots f_frsize, f_flag,
>f_favail, and f_namemax and to be declared in <sys/statvfs.h>:
>Cygwin defines struct statfs without slots f_frsize, f_flag, and
>f_favail, and with f_namelen instead of f_namemax, in sys/vfs.h (also
>included from sys/statfs.h) and does not come with sys/statvfs.h.
>Any change this might get rectified in the nearest future?
I haven't heard of anyone suggesting that they were creating a patch for
this. Perhaps you want to try?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html