RE: <w32api/sql.h> broken?

Also, the test program compiles just fine with visual studio.

If I'm doing something obviously wrong, would someone, out of the
kindness of their heart, please give me a tiny program or point me in
the direction of one that includes sql.h that compiles correctly in the
current cygwin.

This is for my libwin32 for cygwin perl project, just need to fix ODBC
and it will work again.

Much appreciated.