This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.5: sshd problem
- From: John Pye <john at curioussymbols dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:02:26 +1100
- Subject: Re: 1.5.5: sshd problem
- References: <3FB42AA5.email@example.com> <3FB4359A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <3FB8328D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
I completely removed my cygwin installation and reinstalled. That fixed
the problem. I don't know how things managed to get so broken; I think
it was to do with running ssh-host-config as a second user perhaps, but
I'm not sure of that.
So, problem solved, although not elegantly. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html