This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: bug in gcc3.3.1
- From: Jörg Schaible <Joerg dot Schaible at Elsag-Solutions dot com>
- To: <kumarchi at comcast dot net>,"Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:45:28 +0100
- Subject: RE: bug in gcc3.3.1
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on Thursday, December 04, 2003 2:38 PM:
> what was the reason for dropping the support?
> ( I have to now fix few lines of code!!)
It is not ANSI compatible and therefore not portable.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html