RE: Where are mount points stored?

No.  For one (1) I don't want to be ignorant and want to learn how
things work.  Secondly (2) this helps me find diagnose and isolate
problems.  I found weird behavior with Japanese Windows XP Home, where a
mount point is being auto-created.  This would help me diagnose exactly
when this is happening.  I could do a reg query between operations.

  - Joaquin