This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing October 2003 mbox archives
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:03:23 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Missing October 2003 mbox archives
- References: <20031015105210.GF18774@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr><20031016103723.GA5542@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr> <20031016125317.GB5542@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr><20031016142337.GC5542@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr> <20031017135231.GA12904@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr><20031017135203.GU25076@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20031128120627.GC21415@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr><20031128150800.GD4259@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20031128152419.GF21415@ata.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr><Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ok, the files are there now, but the links to the October mbox archives on
the archive pages are still broken for the following lists:
While we're on the topic, the cygwin-developers list has not been archived
in mbox format since March 2003, and cygwin-xfree seems to have both
monthly and quarterly archives for some periods of time (2002-q and
Oh, and could cygwin-announce please be archived quarterly? It would make
the archives much easier to search.
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:
> > [snip]
> > BTW, I couldn't find the cygwin-2003-10.bz2 mbox archive under
> > ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cygwin/mail-archives. There are some
> > problems/delays, or these archives will not be available any more?
> The file seems to have been misplaced. The Cygwin mailing list archives
> page (<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/>) seems to have a link to
> <ftp://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-2003-10.bz2> (invalid), with the text
> "mbox-formatted archive (/pub/cygwin/mail-archives bytes)". A hiccup in
> the archive generation script?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html