[Fwd: perl-enabled vim]

At one point there was some talk of enabling perl with the functionality being
loadable (that's the default, actually). When the perl command is used, that's
when it goes off and looks for perl61.dll.

I was wondering what ever happened to that effort -- were people afraid perl61.dll
was always autoloaded? That seemed to be the main objection I saw for it...

-linda

--
---
Capitalism:   The rewarding of software companies for producing software