This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin port of Perl broken on Win32? Or does Cygwin not run on win32?
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:23:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cygwin port of Perl broken on Win32? Or does Cygwin not run on win32?
- Organization: bs"d
- References: <Law9-OE66mD3JkUwWpS00002038@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 03:11:50PM -0800, Rafael Kitover <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If you just need to use the Win32:: Perl modules, use the ActiveState
> Perl at:
> If you specifically need the Win32:: modules on Cygwin, please check my
> project page in a few days at:
> Some incompatibilities have crept in over the past few months that I'm
> currently working on resolving, and updating the modules to the latest
> versions. Currently only ODBC doesn't build. I'll post a message to the
> list when things are more or less ready.
Are whatever changes you had to make going back into the CPAN versions?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html