This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lack of libgen.h in Cygwin (dirname+basename). Solved?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Luis Torres" <torres2003 at sapo dot pt>
- Cc: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:32:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: lack of libgen.h in Cygwin (dirname+basename). Solved?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2003 um 14:38 schriebst du:
> I just followed some threads here and understood the code exists
> already and would be included in version 1.5.x, the question being
> where to place it (libgen.h ...). Then the thread is broken, and
> other higher priority tasks probably came into the way... (this is
> not a complain ...)
> So, this is addressed to the developers: I would be happy to get a
> workaround (that is something like dirname.c, basename.c, I could
> link to the public domain code I need to compile). I would be very
> grateful if I could get those, while some more robust solution is
> being worked out.
Just a workaround, but there are full versions of basename and
> I understand that the developers of the code (BHP_SU_V5.0),
> http://www.cwp.mines.edu/cwpcodes/BHP_SU/index.html would probably
> be happy to extend support to Cygwin (only IRIX, Linux, Solaris,
> for the moment), and I could help on that.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html