This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssmtp -t alters To: header of outgoing mail
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:31:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: ssmtp -t alters To: header of outgoing mail
- References: <E1APUZU-0004iS-TU@mk-smarthost-3.mail.uk.tiscali.com> <20031128084335.GB3137@cygbert.vinschen.de> <E1APqUP-00067c-1N@mk-smarthost-3.mail.uk.tiscali.com> <20031201141624.GV26514@cygbert.vinschen.de> <E1ATAms-000BMU-MQ@mk-smarthost-9.mail.uk.tiscali.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 8 02:03, Robert R Schneck wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Are you interested in maintaining that new version? It seems to
> > address the multiple recipient problem already, AFAICT. It would
> > probably just need a Makefile tweak and the small patch from Enoch Wu,
> > which allows to send to a server listening on other ports than 25.
> I would be happy to, but be aware that it will almost certainly be a
> couple of weeks before I look at it---so if anyone else wants at it, I
> encourage them.
There's no hurry.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html