This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:49:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- References: <Law12-F50ymdmg0NT6S00009b3d@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 03:38:44AM +0000, Marcus Van Der Beek wrote:
>now because you say its working just fine on your system, doesn't
>necessarily mean everything is all good.
No, it means that we'll have people sending email saying "It doesn't
work for me" and people speculating about how software development
should be done and people speculating on what they think the problem
>you being a developer I'm sure you have a slightly different version of
>cygwin and corresponding packages to other people whom just download
>whatever is currently being released.
And, people assuming things that they really don't know anything about.
>I wouldn't be surprised if you have some flag set or something else
>modified that is allowing you to get different results which 4-5 other
>supposedly competent people are not getting.
>these are just some simple things to think about.
Does that patronizing attitude work for you? I find mine quite a lot of
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html