This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:15:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- References: <BAY9-F47THY9tGR2VKN00039838@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:44:03AM +0000, Arash Partow wrote:
>I think chris at the moment is far too busy to give it the time it
>requires which is fine. You know with all his development work,
>patronizing and sarcasm, he must be a very busy man ;)
Wow. It's like you know me. When I am not busy setting strange
"make-threads-and-signals" work options for cygwin or customizing all of
my applications so that they are different from everyone else who uses
cygwin, I do spend a lot of time honing my sarcasm skills. Anyone who
knows me would agree that it is nearly a full-time job. The patronizing
stuff doesn't come so easy since I am a naturally modest person. But,
I do a little exercise in the mirror every morning that seems to help
"I'm better than good enough, I'm smarter than everybody, and doggone
people worship me".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html