This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebaseall breaks zsh?
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: Rafael Kitover <rkitover at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:25:32 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: rebaseall breaks zsh?
- References: <Law9-OE64jNIFVoaad5000074d3@hotmail.com>
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Rafael Kitover wrote:
> I noticed that the rebaseall scripts rebases /usr/bin/libzsh-4.0.4.dll
> and the modules in /usr/lib/zsh/4.1.1/zsh/*.dll, and that this breaks
> zsh. Rebasing libzsh stops zsh from starting, and rebasing the modules
> stops them from loading.
Interesting. Can you provide the options you used for rebaseall? I'd
like to test this myself.
> If this is the case, and not just something messed up on my system,
> -e '/\/libzsh-.*\.dll$/d' -e '/\/lib\/zsh/d'
> To the sed filter on the script should fix it. Or perhaps making an
> /etc/rebase.conf with exclusion filters. Want me to make a patch?
Peter A. Castro <firstname.lastname@example.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html