alternative travel

I'm sorry if you have received this more than once.
this is a one time only mailing

For more information go to WWW.TRAVELROOMERS.COM

Get ready to pack your backpack for the adventure of a lifetime.
What ? not enough money
Well, Travelroomers is offering free accommodations anywhere in the world.
We are looking for travelers , and hosts to provide accommodations.

As a Travelroomer traveler you can take advantage of free accommodations wherever there are Travelroomer Hosts. Travel the globe with a small budget and meet locals everywhere you go.
As a Travelroomer host you explore different cultures without leaving your home. Backpackers usually are rich in stories of past adventures and are happy to share them with anyone interested.

For more information go to WWW.TRAVELROOMERS.COM
sincerely

Andre