From: Christopher Faylor
[mailto:cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 1:48 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: snapshot cygwin1-20031212.dll.bz2

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 12:26:33PM -0500, SMore@empirecorp.org wrote:
>Is there some permissions that need to be set so this will not core dump ??

A core dump is always an indication of a problem.  Someone else has
reported problems with the snapshot, too.  I've managed to duplicate a
crash so I'll fix it as soon as I have a chance.

Out of idle curiousity, are you using CYGWIN=tty?  I made some major changes
to that code recently so I'd suspect that as a source of problems.

cgf