This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:07:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: bash.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 07:23:36PM -0500, Kimberlie S wrote:
> I tried using rebase (suggested by Jason Tishler in his email dated
> Tue, 02 Dec 2003) but just get an error message saying that bash is
> not rebaseable.
Assuming this is a rebase problem, then you need to rebase your system
(i.e., "all" of your Cygwin DLLs) not bash.
> Any other suggestions?
Use rebaseall instead of rebase *and* read the rebase README:
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html