Re: Fw: Problem configuring sshd as a service -expr error

Please make sure your mailer doesn't leave raw e-mail addresses in the
message -- they're food for spam harvesters.

Your cygcheck output looks a bit weird (i.e., you have findutils
installed, but "find" was not found; your path doesn't contain
/usr/X11R6/bin even though you've installed XFree86 -- a stale
/etc/profile, perhaps?).  I'd suggest running "cygcheck -cv" to see if
your installation is corrupted, and if so, which files are missing.

As for the error 1062 message -- look in /var/log/sshd.log and the Windows
event log and see if there are any clues there.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu